Monday, April 7, 2008

Why I'm setting up a blog

The primary reason I'm setting up this blog is to give people who want to track my upcoming trip to Europe an oppertunity to do so, and as a place to post pictures while we travel. My friend Heather and I are leaving from Colorado on May 6th and flying to Edinburg Scottland then heading to Prague then on to wandering around Italy.

I'm getting really really excited about getting going on this trip, and I'm also getting a little nervous about the cost of things, but somehow it'll all work out. Just call me Pollyanna but I'm optimistic. The trip isn't my only reason for entering the blogosphere however, no I have some other motivations.

My secondary reason is to vent about things both good and bad. Things like my latest obsession of Battlestar Glacticia, or shows like Doctor Who, Lost, The Office ect. Also movies music and more, ok I'm starting to sound like an add for Borders. Not to mention my frustrations with stupid people, bad drivers, and the republicans. Also there is very little doubt that I will mention my furbabies Huckabee (named before I ever heard of Mike Huckabee whom I DO NOT support) the cat, and Nola the dog, and probably the ancillary animals in my life.

So welcome to my blog